Software-Defined Solutions Improve Automation and Control
Seattle-based Proliance Surgeons recently upgraded to software-defined networking enabled by the Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure. The benefits are already evident, enhancing the management and efficiency of the company’s networks and improving both clinician and patient satisfaction.
Want early access to more content like this? >>> Sign up to become a HealthTech Insider for access to our premium content library.
- Lisa Evans, User Support Services Manager, Proliance Surgeons
- Curt Kwak, CIO, Proliance Surgeons
- Kim Blosser, IT Applications Services Manager, Proliance Surgeons
- William Khampradith, Enterprise Security Architect, Proliance Surgeons
- With the IT infrastructure for Proliance Surgeons already on its last legs, the specialty surgery group needed a way to address their system's end of life.
- The healthcare company opted for an SDN solution that offered a positive user experience through fully functional applications.
- Proliance's new SDN solution has enabled physicians and medical staff to no longer worry about the reliance of applications or their network, but rather focus on what they do best: taking care of their patients.