St. Joseph’s Hospital Prioritizes and Improves Patient Care Through Technology
How do patients react to tablets, mobile medicine carts and other technologies in their rooms? What does it take for IT staff to make it all happen? Get a peek into both sides of the technology coin.
- Max Johnson, Patient, St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Andrea Schiller, IT Director, St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Using a hybrid of virtualization and cloud for storage ensures easy, secure access to applications and information.
- Telehealth upgrades enable doctors to connect with specializations via video in real time.
- Adding and reconfiguring wireless access points help ensure the medication ID system works at the optimal level.