HIMSS 2017: What's on Your Technology Wish List?
HIMSS 2017 attendees share the technology that tops their wish list for this year and beyond.
- Nick Patel, Executive Medical Director-Informatics, Palmetto Health-USC Medical Group
- Cynthia Throop, Health IT Research and Policy Analyst, RTI International
- Anil Melwani, IT Supervisor/Systems Analyst, Cypress Healthcare Partners
- Jay Politzer, CTO, Satchel Health
- Seamless integration, customizable builds, cloud computing and other technology are highly sought-after additions to the healthcare IT toolbox.
- As more healthcare organizations and providers continue to collect more patient data, pulling out specific information for specialists will enhance ongoing patient treatments and care.
Stay on top of the latest news and information coming out of HIMSS 2017 by visiting HealthTech's HIMSS conference news landing page.