HIMSS 2017: Technology Backs Thriving Innovation in Healthcare
Innovation abounds in the healthcare space. HealthTech asked HIMSS 2017 attendees to share the innovative work happening inside of their organizations.
- Nick Patel, Executive Medical Director-Informatics, Palmetto Health-USC Medical Group
- Jay Politzer, CTO, Satchel Health
- Cynthia Throop, Health IT Research and Policy Analyst, RTI International
- Doug Dietzman, Executive Director, Great Lakes Health Connect
- New ways to leverage data will continue to transform the delivery of care.
- Not all innovation involves technology, but it can enhance the collaboration and learnings that innovators share.
- Ask first what the organization wants to accomplish, before asking which technology tools could be brought into the infrastructure to support those goals.