Hyperconvergence for Senior Care Facilities Saves Money and Improves Care
StoneGate Senior Living — which operates communities in Texas, Oklahoma and Colorado — updated its data center, deploying a new hyperconvergence appliance. The revamped infrastructure improved its ability to deploy analytics and monitor the kinds of patients it serves and calculate their clinical outcomes.
- Robert Wagner, Director of IT Operations, StoneGate Senior Living
- Brandon Jackson, VP of Financial and Business Intelligence, StoneGate Senior Living
- With a new hyperconvergence infrastucture, StoneGate Senior Living is better able to deploy innovative technologies to more efficiently monitor and care for its patient population.
- That initiative was so successful that StoneGate was able to create a whole new revenue stream by selling it to other organizations that normally would be considered competitors.
- The infrastructure has allowed StoneGate to scale more easily as it takes on external clients.