HIMSS 2017: Ensuring Cyber Safety in Healthcare
HIMSS 2017 attendees weigh in on the current threat landscape and share their best practices for keeping protected.
- Doug Dietzman, Executive Director, Great Lakes Health Connect
- Anil Melwani, IT Supervisor/Systems Analyst, Cypress Healthcare Partners
- Jay Politzer, CTO, Satchel Health
- By far, the human factor in cybersecurity is the riskiest. Train employees to recognize phishing and other hacking attempts, and keep that training up to date.
- The proliferation of new medical devices and IoT only compound risks to health provider networks and infrastructure. Here, proper patch management is imperative to ensuring ongoing protection.
Stay on top of the latest news and information coming out of HIMSS 2017 by visiting HealthTech's HIMSS conference news landing page.